Absolutely! You can book as many cars as you wish by adding them to the shopping cart one by one and assigning a time slot and number of laps for each vehicle.
Make sure to checkout our Multiple car packages in a Gift Ideas section to drive up to 7 different cars in one day at the best deal.
Please note there are no refunds on certificate or booking purchases. All sales are final. Services and products purchased can only be exchanged or transferred to another person.
Once your driving experience date is booked a cancellation and rescheduling less than 14 days prior to the date is subject to a $75 per car re-booking fee (unless event was cancelled due to inclement weather). As an option you can always transfer your booking to a friend or family member free of charge.
Yes, if you can not or do not wish to drive for any reason one of our professional instructors will take you around the track. Minimum age requirement for front seat passengers is 7 years old (booster seat might be required). Please purchase and book the same package/s as a driver.
UPDATE: No Proof of vaccination is required for driving experiences and/or daily rentals.
The following health and safety measures will be in place during the Track Day Experience:
– Number of allowed spectators per driver might be limited according to existing at the time Government regulations in place for outdoor recreational sporting events. In case of restrictions only registered drivers will be allowed into an indoor registration center and pits area to maintain safe social distancing.
– Practice physical distancing and stay within your group whenever possible.
– Discovery Laps will be available only for registered drivers spaced out in the vehicle to ensure safe social distancing.
– Wash and/or sanitize your hands prior to entering any vehicles. (Washrooms are located inside the registration center). Hand sanitizers are available throughout the facilities.
– Face masks and one-time-use gloves are recommended, but not mandatory anywhere on site and inside the vehicles. (Complimentary face masks are available at registration desk).
– All vehicles are disinfected and sanitized before driving sessions.
– Instructors wear face masks while inside the vehicle, upon your request.
Yes! We allow passing when it’s safe to do so.
Absolutely! All of our packages are interchangeable. You are more than welcome to use any certificate you have as a dollar value towards another Experience and just pay the difference if there’s any.
YES. Just pay the difference and you will be upgraded to the thrill of a lifetime.
Expect to have the time of your life! A lot of people are nervous but that is part of the fun. Honestly these cars drive the same as any other car. They are just expensive and to some people intimidating. Don’t let that hold you back. It will be one of the most rewarding and motivational days of your life.
Expired GTA Exotics certificates purchased directly from us starting September 2019 and onward will be honored past expiry date.
Third party expired vouchers (Groupon, Travelzoo, WagJag, etc) can be used for the dollar amount paid as a credit towards any service we offer. Dollar amount paid NEVER expires.
Please give us 2 week notice if you can not make it and would like to switch dates. As a reminder your certificate/booking is transferable anytime to another person at no charge. If you do not re-schedule your date and choose not to show up, your certificate/booking will be void.
- Buy a package and receive a certificate via email instantly.
- Redeem certificate on gtaexotics.ca-> redeem certificate starting March 1st and pick your track, date, time and car. Alternatively, starting March 1st you can visit a direct booking page and book and buy the track day experience, skipping the certificate purchase step.
- ALL PACKAGES ARE SOLD BASED ON A 1.5 KM TRACK CONFIGURATION.
- Track dates corresponding to the locations for each season are posted online at the end of November . Track locations are Canadian Tire Motorsport park 3233 Concession Rd. 10, Bowmanville, ON L1C 3K6 and Grand Bend Motorplex 70292 Grand Bend Line, Grand Bend, ON N0M 1T0
- 2 to 12 laps package will take approx. 1-1.5 hours total time to complete from the moment you arrive to the moment you complete your driving session.
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Everyone will be organized as per their time slot so it is not beneficial to arrive super early but it is important not to arrive late.
- An instructor will give an overview of the track configuration and supply pointers while on your discovery laps as a passenger in a pace van.
- Drivers will then drive the number of respective laps in their desired car/s.
- Extra laps and Video package can be purchased at the registration on the day of the event.
Track Day Experience is open to anyone 17 years of age and over with G2, G or any foreign country driver’s license.
Ride along participants can be 7 y.o. and up and do not require driver’s license.
To avoid disappointment, we recommend booking your date, time and car as soon as the online booking system opens up starting March 1st. Our Track Days are extremely popular and fill up fast! Cars are reserved online on first come first served basis.
Every effort is made to provide you with the car you have reserved, however if due to unforeseen circumstances or unexpected maintenance we are unable to do so, we will provide you with equivalent or higher value car.
There’s always a professional Instructor in a passenger seat next to the driver for the duration of the driving session. Unfortunately, this leaves no room for additional passengers since most of the cars have two-seats. The Muscle cars are the only cars on the track with back seats and can accommodate up to 2 passengers. If you are looking for an Exotic or Supercar experience that you can add a passenger to, please consider a 30 min. Test Drive.
All Track experience packages include general instructions and two discovery laps in a pace car (discovery van) where the instructor will drive around the track to show you the layout. They will also guide you on the proper driving technique which will include hand position on steering wheel, braking points, the racing line, apexes and other important facts to make you feel more comfortable. For your convenience the Discovery laps vehicle runs continuously throughout the day and you can ride it for more than 2 laps if preferred.
Helmet is NOT required for all the cars, with an exception of a race car Lamborghini Super Trofeo. If you have booked a Super Trofeo please bring your own helmet or a helmet will be provided to you free of charge on the spot.
While there’s no speed limit and you may go as fast as you can, we encourage drivers to drive within their ability, in other words having control over the vehicle at all times. Should you operate the car in a manner that puts yourself, our instructor or anyone else on the track in danger, spin the car or take it off the track or hit a pylon your experience will be over immediately, and you will not be able to continue. No refunds will be issued for incomplete laps.
Laps completion time depends on individual driver’s speed and skill level. On average it takes 1.5 to 2 minutes per lap on a 1.5 km lap distance.
We accept Cash and all major Debit and Credit cards including: Visa, Amex, Mastercard.
Canadian Tire Motorsport park (former Mosport) is located in the town of Bowmanville which is approximately 1 hr East of Toronto. 3233 Concession Rd. 10, Bowmanville, ON
Grand Bend Motorplex address is 70292 Grand Bend Line, Grand Bend, ON N0M 1T0 which is 1 hr North of London, ON.
Track day events run rain or shine, unless the weather is extreme. Should there be an event cancellation due to inclement weather the email will be sent out a day before and it will be noted on our voicemail phone system the morning of the event by 7 am. 905-815-1300
Please arrive 30-45 minutes prior to your scheduled time so you are able to get paperwork, instructions and discovery laps out of the way. Please budget to spend a minimum of 1-2 hours at the track from the moment you arrive to the moment you complete your experience.
Spectators are welcome free of charge and we encourage pictures and video from the sidelines. (Subject to existing Government regulations related to COVID-19)
Powered by GoPro our In-Car recording provides an incredible opportunity to capture your drive on video with a Dual camera footage. An amazing chance to re-live your entire experience later all over again in the comfort of your home! You will receive a digital file with your video recording within 5 business days following your Track day and will easily be able to share it with your friends and family. Video package can be purchased online, at the time of booking or at the registration on the Track day. All videos are stored in our database for ONE YEAR following the event, in case you misplace the link.
GTA Exotics Track experience does NOT require drivers to provide security deposit or purchase Insurance.
All our cars are automatic and semi-automatic with an option of switching gears manually using paddles. Manual transmission with foot clutch is considered to be an outdated technology in a high performance car world. As a result most luxury and high-end automakers had discontinued producing vehicles with manual transmission awhile back.
Participants need to wear comfortable clothes for driving and closed-toe shoes, preferably sneakers. Flip Flops and high-heels are not allowed.
There’s no weight or height restrictions imposed by GTA Exotics, as long as you feel comfortable in the car. You may find that some of the cars (e.g. Lamborghini) are less roomy than other makes. Should you not feel comfortable in the exotic car that you reserved, our staff will be happy to offer you alternative vehicle on the spot.
At Grand Bend Motorplex in Grand Bend we use a 1.5 kilometer configuration.
At the Canadian Tire Motorsport park in Bowmanville we use a DDT course (Driver Development Track) and open up entire 3 kilometer track configuration.
Please note: All Track packages are sold on a 1.5 km distance (1 lap+1.5 km). Should you choose to attend Canadian Tire Motorsport park (3 km) the final laps will be adjusted accordingly.