No products in the cart.
GTA exotics is under new ownership and management and we are looking to make your experience amazing
Feel the Unmatched Excitement of an Exotic Car Track Day
No Security Deposit, 16 years of age and over
NO INSURANCE NECESSARY JUST SHOW UP AND DRIVE
All cars are automatic/ paddle shift except Ariel Atom and Lotus Exige.
All packages come with briefing and 4 discovery laps as a passenger with instructor driving.
Corporate groups are welcomed to utilize our Estate for meetings or BBQ’s before or after the track events. It is located between Toronto and Toronto Motorsports park on Hamilton Mountain.
Helicopter service is available for up to 7 passengers at a time to transport people to and from the Estate and Toronto Motorsports park or anywhere else you would like to be flown to ie. Pearson Airport, Island airport or Cabana (formally known as the Docks) on cherry street in Toronto.
Please call Stewart @ 647-880-5916 to discuss your options.
GTA exotics is scouting for a few excellent instuctors and support staff strictly for our track events. If your interested please contact Stewart with a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. please make subject heading track staff.
Pick Your Car
How to Book Your Track Day
- Choose from our exceptional package deals listed below, including: extra laps, multi-car driving, bonus instruction and more!
- Book your Experience using our online payment system. Just choose one of the Track Day options listed below. You must pay online first, to reserve your spot.
- After you paid online, reserve your date, time and car on our website online booking page
- Arrive 45 minutes prior to your scheduled time to complete the paperwork and get initial instructions. (No security deposit required)
Still have a question? Read our Frequently Asked Questions here. It can probably answer your question right now.
About The Track
Exotic Car Tours uses Toronto Motorsports Park’s Cayuga track (1.5 km track).
We don’t want to limit you. In fact, we want you to put the pedal to the metal, get to higher speeds, rip through more laps, and have an exceptional experience!
About Track Days
As the longest-running exotic car rental company around, we offer some of the most exclusive events and promotions. That includes our most popular attraction, the Exotic Car Tours Track Days. Put yourself behind the wheel of some of the best cars in the world and unleash the power of
these awesome machines on Toronto Motorsports Park’s Cayuga track. Here’s how your Track Day will go…
- Your day at the track will start with a technical briefing. Your professional instructor who will go over racing tips, proper driving position, steering techniques, braking and acceleration and how to find the optimum racing lines on the course.
- Next, you’ll be led around the track by a professional driver to show you the “lines” of the track. This will allow you to optimize your laps on the track.
Over the years, we have put nearly 10,000 people through these experiences with awesome feedback and referrals. Booking is done on a first come, first served basis. You can buy this amazing experience for yourself, or give the ultimate gift to anyone on your list. It can be purchased in numerous packages and deals. Buy a certificate online (options below) or by visiting our Oakville office (appointment only).
Track Dates for 2017
TORONTO MOTORSPORTS PARK
- Saturday May 6, 1pm to 5pm
- Sunday May 28, 1pm to 9pm
- Thursday July 13, 9am to 9pm
- Thursday Aug 3, 9am to 8:30pm
- Thursday Aug 17, 9am to 8:30pm
- Saturday Oct 14, 9am to 4pm
- Sunday Oct 15, 9am to 6pm
GRAND BEND MOTORPLEX
Bonus free camping on-site and the beach is 5 minutes away
- Saturday July 8, 10am to 8pm
- Sunday July 9, 9am to 5pm