Your day starts as you step into the clubhouse and register for your Tour.
We then gather for a short safety presentation during which we introduce the staff, do an overview of the vehicles you'll be driving, and answer any pre-Tour questions.
Learn about the specifics of each vehicle before you drive. Our trained professional staff will give you a complete overview of each vehicle - including full instruction on the operation of certain vehicles' electronic "F1-style and E-gear" transmission. You'll be driving like a pro in no time!
The 2013 season will be better than ever with a new fleet of dream cars!
Of course then it's time to hit the road - you'll get behind the wheel and embark on a heart-stopping 5 hour trek through the area's best curvy roads. We've been running these Tours for over¬†4 years now and we're confident that we've found the absolute best roads the area has to offer - you won't be disappointed!
¬†At designated checkpoints participants will switch seats and then it's off for another romp behind the wheel.¬† Every participant has the opportunity to drive all the cars.
**If you purchase two seats on the tour, the passenger you bring does not have to drive and can enjoy filming or taking pictures**
Entire experience approximately 5 hours!
Finally, we'll return to the clubhouse - exhausted and exhilirated - and wrap-up the day.¬† It's been a day of driving you won't ever forget.
CORPORATE RATES AVAILABLEN ENTIRE DAY (12 PEOPLE)
MOTIVATE YOUR SALES TEAM OR REWARD A GREAT CLIENT. IT'S A PERFECT BIRTHDAY GIFT.
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ATTENDED OUR TOURS AND REFERRED OUR EXCITING DAY.
Many customers have stated this tour is a truly motivational experience or a dream come true and has inspired them to dream big. The experience is amazing. Between all the cars as a group, the buzz of all the customers, the excitement and attention of other people as we drive by, sound of the engines, cameras going off and the amazing route, it will be a day you will not forget.¬†¬†
I will definitely be back next year even if you have the same cars. That was way too fun!! - Justin, Ottawa, ON ¬† I really did not think you could find consistent twisty roads this close to Toronto. - Mark, Woodbridge, ON ¬† Hats off to you guys! You know how to put on a show! We did not listen to the radio once! That ferrari is music to your ears. - Marlene, Ancaster, ON ¬† Thank you for allowing me to cross off three dream cars off the bucket list of cars I always wanted to drive.¬† My other dream cars are not street legal in Canada, but you have inspired me go to Europe. - Marcel, Montreal, QC ¬† Where else can you drive all these cars for 599! ¬†The pace was fun. Thanks for the opportunity guys! - Tony, Whitby, ON ¬† Since I got my gift cert months ago, I could not stop thinking about this day.¬† It was amazing and I will make my photos a screen saver.¬† Thanks for putting this on. Great idea. - Peter, Alliston, ON ¬† I don't think I could have asked for a better birthday present! My wife kept it a surprise till we arrived.¬† You guys have a dream job and I'm sending in my resume!!! - Patrick, Toronto, ON ¬† I'm still buzzing! - Ali, Brampton, ON
WHY OUR TOURS & TRACK DAYS ARE THE ULTIMATE GIFT
1. VALUE, UNIQUENESS and an¬†EXPERIENCE like no other.¬† 2. There are no extra fees. ¬†All gas, km charges and tires are INCLUDED. 3. SAVE TIME! You get to experience many different dream¬†cars in one day. 4. We answer the question,¬†‚ÄúWhat do we do or go¬†when we rent an exotic car?‚Äú 5. Refundable security deposits are reduced. 6. Toronto Exotic Luxury SUV Car Motorcycle Rentals has a proven 8-year track record. 7. You don‚Äôt have to sleep in the car overnight if you rent one. LOL 8. RISK FREE! These programs are a sure thing. ¬†The recipient will have the time of their lives!!!! 9. This is definitely on a bucket list for a car person. 10. These experiences are SAFE and very motivational.¬†
Over the years, we have put nearly 1000 people¬†through these experiences with awesome feedback and referrals.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE. please call
Frequently Asked Questions STREET TOUR
1. Do you have any automatic cars? 2. What cars are used for the standard dates? 3. Are there any hidden fees? 4. When are the tours? 5. When is our date set? 6. What roads/ area do we drive on? 7. How long do we drive? 8. What happens if it rains? 9. What is the security deposit for? 10. Are the cars modified? 11. How many people attend the tour. 12. How long have you been running these tours? 13. Do you offer group discounts? 14. Can I bring a friend? 15. I got a gift certificate on sale and now a friend wants to join me on a tour. How much would we have to pay? 16. How many people can be accommodated on a tour if we have a large group? 17. I have never driven a Lamborghini or any other exotic for that matter, what can i expect? 18. What is the minimum age for drivers and passengers? 19. Do Toronto Exotic Luxury SUV Car Motorcycle Rental employees ride with us in the cars? 20. When is the security deposit due?
1. Do you have any automatic cars?
YES we have Street Tour dates where all the cars have automatic transmission.¬† These include the Ferrari 360, Audi R8, GTR R35, Bentley GT and Lamborghini Gallardo Convertible.
2. What cars are used for the standard dates?
Lamborghini Gallardo,¬†Lamborghini¬†Murcielago, Audi R8, Astin Martin Vantage, and GTR- R35 (only comes auto but is a favorite!),
3. Are there any hidden fees?
NO. Fuel, KM, tires, and brakes are all included, plus tax.
4. When are the tours?
The tours run April through November. We run them everyday except Saturdays during the peak season in the summer. Weekend dates are $99 extra per person.
5. When is our date set?
We sell a lot of certificates off-season, which could be months away from the actual tour.¬† We will call everyone as soon as the weather turns better.¬† We have to wait for 2-3 good rains to get the sand and salt off the back roads (otherwise it is too slippery and unsafe) before we can start setting dates.¬† This way you will know your schedule better.¬† Once your date is set there are no changing dates (unless it is forecasted to rain) because everyone has to attend to drive all the cars.¬† We will switch your date if we can find someone to replace your seat(s).¬† Please do not call us last minute to cancel, as there will be no refunds.¬† Thank you for your understanding.
6. What roads/ area do we drive on?
The tours start and end in Oakville from our main office.¬† It will take about 15 minutes to get out of the city and will last the whole day.¬† Our route typically takes us to the Guelph area over to the Caledon area, and back to Oakville.
7. How long do we drive?
The tour is about 5 hours but that will depend on road conditions and speed.
8. What happens if it rains?
We may have to reschedule if there is a potential for heavy rain.¬† We will notify you the day before your date so please make sure we have a contact number to reach you. There are many people who attend our tours from far distances or taken the day off work (cannot re-schedule) and we may have to continue with the tours.¬† We will take a vote from the customers the day before to determine if we will run.
9. What is the security deposit for?
The deposit is required on the day of the tour, either on credit card or cash.¬† The deposit is deductible for any damages to the cars. Please understand these cars are very expensive to repair and we have to ensure customers drive responsibly and safely. The deposit is refunded the same day.
10. Are the cars modified?
Yes.¬† Most of the cars are lowered, with aftermarket rims, exhausts and chipped.
11. How many people attend the tour.
There are always 2 people to a car unless you buy two seats and want to come alone to drive all day.¬† If you buy a 1-person seat there will be another paying customer in the car sharing the driving with you.¬† If you buy a 2-person tour the driver can drive the entire time OR share the driving with the passenger.
12. How long have you been running these tours?
We have been running these tours for 4 years. It has been growing in popularity because of its amazing value and worthwhile experience.
13. Do you offer group discounts?
Refer 12 people to join our tours and one person can come for free.¬† At this value there is not much room to play in price.
14. Can I bring a friend?
You may bring as many people as you want before and after the tour for a photo opportunity.
15. I got a gift certificate on sale and now a friend wants to join me on a tour. How much would we have to pay?
We will honor the same price you paid for any referrals that would like to join you.¬† Please make sure you notify us as soon as possible as dates fill up fast.
16. How many people can be accommodated on a tour if we have a large group?
Any more than 14 people (7 cars) starts to get difficult in keeping everyone together, however anything is possible.¬† Pease call for pricing, as anything larger will need a police escort to get in and out of the city.
17. I have never driven a Lamborghini or any other exotic for that matter, what can i expect?
Expect to have the time of your life. A lot of people are nervous but that is part of the fun.¬† Honestly these cars drive the same as any other car. They are just expensive and to some people intimating.¬† Don't let that hold you back. It will be one of the most rewarding and motivational days of your life. After you have purchased a package feel free to visit us anytime before your day out to try out the cars.
18. What is the minimum age for drivers and passengers?
The tours are available to drivers 21 years and over.¬† Passengers may be 5 years and over as airbags are turned off for young passengers.¬† if you are younger than 21 years and would love to drive you may do so at our track experiences.
19. Do Toronto Exotic Luxury SUV Car Motorcycle Rental employees ride with us in the cars?
No, only the customers are in the cars.
20. When is the security deposit due?
On the day of the tour or track day. Please call your credit card company the day before so there are no complications when you arrive.¬†
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.